Members are very important to the DSWAA. The Committee of Management is answerable to the members and it formally reports to them at annual general meetings.
Being a member also means you can:
- be an advocate for dry stone walls and the craft of walling
- increase your awareness of the history and natural beauty of dry stone walls
- understand and appreciate dry stone walling in the context of our indigenous, urban and rural cultures and environments
- nominate to be elected to the DSWAA Committee of Management
Being a member can assist you to raise issues about the dry stone walls in your area and make a contribution towards securing the future of walls and walling in Australia.
Annual membership fees fall due at end May and renewal notices will be emailed to you.
We prefer payment by PayPal but if you wish to pay by direct deposit switch now to this form.
Our membership categories are:
- Individual $30/year or $80 for 3 years
- Couple $50/year or $130 for 3 years
DSWAA New Membership Form
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
You will receive our journal – The Flag Stone – three times a year, discounted entry to events and periodic eNews with notices of upcoming workshops and field trips.
By joining the DSWAA, you will be supporting the preservation and promotion of Australia’s dry stone walls and the craft of walling both within Australia and internationally.
New members are very welcome and are invited to play an active role in the DSWAA and/or to contribute their time and skills to the organisation of events and activities.
For membership queries, contact us