Two-day workshops Southern Highlands NSW
October 1 - October 2
Modern dry stone walling is used for landscaping, garden walls, boundary fences and as a decorative design feature. The use of local stone blends the wall into the natural environment.
Our two-day workshops offer ‘hands on’ and theoretical training in the skill of dry stone walling for gardeners, do-it-yourself enthusiasts and professional landscapers. Corporate team building workshops and private tuition or courses are also available upon request.
– Sat./Sun 7.45am – 4.00pm
• Full tuition and guidance x 2 Instructors
• Introduction and course notes
• History of dry stone walling
• Slide presentation on various styles and applications of dry stone walling
• Advice and access to further information
• Use of tools and gloves (bring your own safety glasses)
• Certificate and class photo on completion
• Tea, coffee, light refreshments, lunch and Saturday night dinner (Camping accommodation, hot showers and Saturday night dinners for those staying.) BYO tent.
Your Lead Instructor
Geoff Duggan is Australia’s only Master Craftsman, Advanced Instructor and Examiner under the Dry Stone Walling Association of Great Britain’s Craftsman Certification scheme. He is Australia’s most qualified and experienced instructor having delivered more than 145 workshops over the last 25 years.