Conducted by Geoff Duggan, the two-day workshop offers ‘hands on’ and theoretical training in the skill of dry stone walling for gardeners, do-it-yourself enthusiasts and professional landscapers. You will construct a free-standing dry stone wall using quarried slate.
• Full tuition and guidance
• Introduction and course notes
• History of dry stone walling
• Slide presentation on various styles and applications of dry stone walling
• Advice and access to further information
• Use of tools and gloves (bring your own safety glasses)
• Certificate and class photo on completion
• Tea, coffee, light refreshments and lunch
Geoff Duggan is a Professional Member of the DSWAA, Master Craftsman, Advanced Instructor and Examiner under the Dry Stone Walling Association of Great Britain’s Craftsman Accreditation scheme. He has delivered more than 120 workshops over the last 20 years.
Register your interest here.